You’ve decided to continue your education beyond an undergraduate degree. It’s an exciting time! But you may also have questions.
What should I write about in my personal statement?
How do I snag the ideal letters of recommendation?
Will I get into these programs?
We can help you answer all of these questions and more.
Our law school and graduate school admission counseling support can include assistance with:
- Understanding qualifications for successful candidacy
- Creating and balancing application lists
- Managing application timing and deadlines
- Selecting and cultivating recommenders
- Developing personal statements, diversity statements, and other supplemental essays
- Considering and writing character and fitness disclosures and addenda
- Drafting resumes
- Preparing for admission interviews
- Handling waitlist offers and scholarship appeals
Our graduate admission counselors have experience working with recent graduates and non-traditional applicants. So if you always wanted to earn an advanced degree or just thought of it, our counselors are ready to help. They are trusted sources of knowledge of advanced degrees with a sincere enthusiasm for getting to know your preferences, hopes and dreams. You’ve been through the undergraduate application process before, and now you need an expert in applying for an advanced degree.
Wherever you are on your path to an advanced degree, we can help you the rest of the way.