Catherine Golden, MBA
Independent Educational Consultant
What do I enjoy most about being a college consultant?
Using my knowledge to introduce students to new educational opportunities whether it be a unique, well suited major or a college they may not be thinking about, all while reducing stress about the college application process.
Catherine uses her expertise and consulting experience to get to know each student, listen to their needs and guide them through a custom plan for success. Foundational to her approach is the belief that there are several good fit colleges for each student.
Catherine has lived on the east coast and in Northern California and currently resides with her husband in Southern California. In her free time, she enjoys visiting her two daughters at college, traveling, swimming, and reading.
- Outside Reader, Northeastern University
- Mentor and College Coach, ScholarMatch
- Volunteer, College and Career Center, San Ramon Valley High School
- BA, Economics, Mount Holyoke College
- MBA, Cornell University
- Certificate, College Admissions Counseling, University of California-Los Angeles
If you could be a candy bar, what would you be, and why?
“Heath Bar – great mix of crunchy toffee and smooth milk chocolate”