Drew Rask, M.A.
Independent Educational Consultant
What do I enjoy most about being a college consultant?
Building meaningful connections with students and helping unearth hidden potential when it comes to life after high school.
I enjoy traveling with my family, health and fitness, interior design, photography, and exploring new restaurants in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
- Licensed School Counselor, Wayzata Public Schools
- MA, Educational Psychology – University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Counseling and Student Personnel Psychology (CSPP) – School Counseling Emphasis
- BA, Psychology – University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Minor in Applied Psychology in Educational and Community Settings
- Minor in Leadership
If you could be a candy bar, what would you be, and why?
“Take 5. Because it’s sweet and salty melted together.