Independent Educational Consultant in Minneapolis/Twin Cities area
Independent Educational Consultant
What do I enjoy most about being a college consultant?
Helping students highlight their strengths and passions; seeing the confidence grow in my students as they work through our process and land on their dream school.
- M.S., Secondary School Emphasis, Edinboro University
- BA, Communication Studies, Iowa State University
- Minnesota Department of Education License in School Counseling K-12
- Certificate, Independent Educational Consulting, University of California – Los Angeles
- Interim Director of Admissions and Admissions Counselor, Mercyhurst University
- School Counselor, Fairview HS, Fairview, PA
- Former SAT proctor and site supervisor
Emily uses her solid understanding of higher education to help families navigate the college admissions process with ease. Emily is highly regarded for her organizational skills, relatability to high school students, and willingness to work hard to find the right college fit for each student she works with.
Emily grew up in Minnesota and is excited that she returned to the Twin Cities in June of 2017 with her husband and two children.
If you could be a candy bar, what would you be, and why? Kit-Kat Bar Break it in half; one for you and one for me. Giving, helping, and sharing are my strengths.
College Connectors has been one of the most positive experiences for our daughter and our family this year. In under 90 days, we went from having no idea where to start, to our daughter identifying what she’s wants, which colleges have it, and applying to them herself.
Simply put, all of our expectations were exceeded with her “coach” Emily Crawford. I would highly recommend College Connectors to anyone looking to take the mystery out of their children’s futures.